Covid-19 is upending the budgets and priorities of SLED agencies at all levels of government at breathtaking speed. This webinar sought to answer one burning question: How can SLED tech vendors adapt and thrive in this new environment?
Power Almanac host this event in partnership with CJIS Group, the SLED market intelligence company.
Topics covered include:
- How are SLED tech budgets likely to be impacted by Covid-19?
- Which agency programs will be spending more? Which will be cutting back?
- In which types of technology will spending increase (or decrease) the most?
- How can vendors capitalize on federal funding targets/grant programs?
- Why buying decisions are expected to shift to operating agencies, and how can vendors best reach those decision makers and influencers?
- How will the roles of buying coops and state contracts change?
- How can vendors replace trade shows and in-person sales opportunities with market intelligence tools?
- How can vendors cut through the pandemic noise and be heard?
Accelerate your Growth with 100 FREE Leads
Verify the Accuracy and Value of our
100% Risk Free Trial
No Credit Card Required
Select, download and use your detailed contact information in less than 5 minutes.